What I think and feel about Dota!

@LAN EVENTS/COMMUNITY

So I guys im not just a gamer who loves the game cause it's fun to play,I love this game,this Dota and btw I started liking it this way when I got to know the community of dota when I started reading about the community and started reading about what happened and what is happening on tournaments specially big LAN events;you can see and feel in the atmosphere the comfort and excitement of people when their team is winning and killing,I am based in SEA so we don't have much LAN to go to we mostly have only Local LAN's and my parents won't allow me to go to such place because I live in the province and Im not old enough back then so yeah I only watch and read some of the documentaries of dota2;but as years goes by there is this big LAN event called ESL One Manila so I got pretty excited I needed to save money so I can go to the event but I didn't expect that the ticket sales will be sooner than the said event and I didn't thought about that and so I told myself I can't go that I will just watch it again and that's okay but I am greatful that a friend of mine lend me some money so we can go together @ESL One Manila and when I finally reach manila and inside the arena I am so overwhelmed by the community specially when all of the Filipino is cheering all the teams and screaming out loud I never ever have watched in any documentaries a crowd like this before the filipino people are so crazy about dota! we are in near in front seats because we're on VIP pass so we can watch the games up close;everytime a hero dies and clutch moves and kills having made the crowd and I goes wild and that gives me chills everytime and until now those memories will never be forgotten! I remember when Team Secret pass through our side I shouted and called out artour and the guy is smiling like a child lmao arturo and when someone grabs EE's butt like rofl.

@Manila Major,this one is pretty dope when they did announce that the major is coming to Manila again so yep we gone through the major and it's not like before there is most likely more people at the arena because it's a bigger event so it's more fun and the crowds more hype this time I am with my friend that is with me back in ESL so we sits anywhere we want and I found some friends of mine so there's four of us who watched the games together.It's a fun event to go to and what I found attractive also is the cosplays of the people who participated in the cosplay event it is literally 100% DOPE and all the viewers have loved it;there are many dota personalities roaming around me and my friend saw Bruno but when we are about to get in touch with him for a picture it's too late he's gone before we knew it haha.There's bruno,Godz,ODPixel and other important people of dota2 community so all in all it's a fun event I had fun and what I feel about dota2 is not just dota2 I feel and think that Dota2 is really the next step towards the future and it gives me chill and makes me emotional that someday not just Dota2 but E-Sports will be one of the future that people will cling to.I am not a proffesional player nor a known dota2 personality but i am here now contributing my dota2 Insight and story because i love the game and community and ofcourse esports;there will be a time when I will tell my future sons about my gaming life someday and Im pretty sure I'll be emotional about it.

So there only some of many reasons on what I think and feel about Dota! I only discuss 2 LAN's because I haven't gone to the Masters.I hope you enjoyed and will be posting more about dota some time later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random

Another Team Visa Issue for TI7

Dota after a month