Dota after a month

I played some dotes earlier this day, 1st game is where i picked void as trilane bot with riki and silencer and it went well i guess even i missed some cs because i suck,did some good chrono but did more bad chrono so in short we lost lmao. the 2nd game i played is where i picked meepo it's like my one of my favorite hero that i always pick when i was in my prime playing dota and i did maybe good? we won yes and i remember that game sucks because we won like +19 mmr and the next game that we lost it's -25 haha the 4th game we played (together with my mates) we won +25 mmr when i was playing PA pos1 at top dire;my farming skills are now so slow not that im saying im a fast pos1 core.

During playing and after playing I thought to myself that i think the game and this patch is the most balance of all the patch in dota? I can't explain but when i play i feel like it's the most balance one without anything that is OP.It's been long since i play and still not reading the changes that have been made to the game but yes i think i like this patch the most because of it not being OP in anything maybe it on heroes,items,NC times etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random

Another Team Visa Issue for TI7