Let's talk about life

What does life gets you? I mean what is this life that we're currently living? First of all im only on my 20's so i guess i have so much more to experience to close down this question but let's break it down , this..

Looking back at my gradeschool years i remember myself waking up every 2am morning crying and begging our Lord to save us all;the words that im always saying everymoment of those times is 'Lord God i don't want to die' that is i think the time when i watch so much on tv and have the knowledge about Christ that we're all going to die etc. that is not just one day,after that day after day i do the same and few minutes that im getting sleepy i will just go to my room and then sleep again like nothing happened,I was young and scared back then so i just couldn't accept the fact that we're going to go somewhere someday when time has come.

Until today,my college years;there are times that whenever im talking to my friends or anyone i would randomly ask them 'is this really true? I mean are we really living right now? maybe this is just a dream? no.' things like that comes to my mind sometimes and some of my friends agreed with me that life is so mysterious you know,we are now breathing and so alive sometimes we don't even know when the real things is really true.I believe there is more explanation on what life is:

Maybe life is family?
Or maybe life is the planet?
Life is the people?
what about friends?
Life is hard?
Or how about life means caring for each other.

There is so much things that we can agree and disagree what life is,depends on what we believe and what we think to conclude something out of life.

everyday that we all woke up what comes to our mind is

What to do for the day
Am i gonna do good this day
what's gonna happen all day.

as of now i still don't know what our life means.I mean maybe i know what it meant deep down but im just still curious on how people lives are going to be or going to end up here on earth,and the question is are we really alone on this universe? or are there other forms of life our of earth? Life just doesn't end for me i think there is more to life that our God gave us,he gave us life and he gave us this universe to live in.This is so random but right now i thought about how did our Lord exist in the first place? I believe in him it's true and there is only one God but im thinking if our lord exist because he's a son of the God before him? or im not sure maybe he's just our God for a long time;from the start until now and always will be.

So the question now is 'how are you gonna spend your life here on this universe?

Im still too young to answer the questions i have for myself but now im just gonna live my life,do what's best for myself and for the people in anyway that i can to make this world a better place.All people have their own part in this world and it's either you do good or you do bad and all of us did both of those things and at the end of the day we can only convince ourselves to choose one side and to be the good one is the best option ofcourse,im on my college year and after this it will be like the start of my real adventure on how hard life can be and it will i know it because challenges and hard times makes us a good person than we are right now,just always keep in mind guys that we have to be better than we are yesterday because that's what makes us good and what makes us human;be better,be good and be life.

I have so much more to say but maybe next time,there is also a saying that 'Life is not like a building that you can design,you just need to live the life and It'll design itself' -HIMYM

not the exact words but it'll do i guess,goodluck
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random

Another Team Visa Issue for TI7

Dota after a month