My Adventure begins!

When do I start playing some Dotes?

It was back way when I was on my grade school days I started playing WARCRAFT: REIGN OF CHAOS ; I really don't know much about the game but you know us gamers we seek,we play and we dominate;so there it is that was the triggering point of my warcraft story I started getting crazy about it specially the dragons and my very important favorite hero was Lich back then Undead looks cool for me i always play solo I don't even know I can play with others or rather online I just created a game with simply AI's for months and I don't know if I got bored or I just did discover a other game but what I am sure is a friend called me and introduce me to a game called Special Force I think,it's an FPS game and it's so fun to play it;I mean i played it for years then there's so many games I literally played at the same time like PointBlank,Rohan,Fiesta and there's so many I forgot the name of the games rofl.

So,from grade school to my high school years I played alot of computer games mainly online ones,on my 2nd year of high school year I discovered WARCRAFT: THE FROZEN THRONE ; my first impression for this game is this game is so BAD because I have known ROC for a long time and all i do is build structures summon heroes and pawns on their barracks then fight to conquer but this warcraft version is different, on this version you need to destroy the enemy throne to obtain victory so it has the same sort of Idea of conquering others.The first hero I picked up ofcourse is Lich the hero i know most of and then my cousin and brother picked up Razor and Zeus so I started playing the game like playing ROC but it's really different you need to gain golds to buy some Inventory items to make you stronger or else the enemy will shut you down unlike on ROC you just need to make many pawns and also heroes,gain level for the heroes and make your pawns stronger then that's it seek,destroy and conquer to dominate the game.I don't usually read the items description so pretty much when I played Dota I just buy this buy that and there comes a time that I played with my friends and I suck at Dota that I bought 2 boots and told them because my hero has 2 foot and they started laughing like ROFL;there comes a  time that i started to play FPS game again and forget about Dota but you know shits happened back then when my internet is not working so I had to play some dotes on my pc because im a gamer I can't live a day without playing anything,i played dota everyday starting from that day it took me like 2 weeks to play the game and then discovered that my internet is just disabled on my computer settings and I started to realize that I fucked up real bad haha but you know guys even though I got my internet back I kinda like playing dota during those times so I downloaded Garena client and started playing some dotes and btw there is another client i forgot what it's called tho but in that client I played dota some time with @GODz of BTS I remember when we started the game a few minutes my mom called me to go somewhere it's very important so I told everyone I needed to disconnect then GODz kinda say 'why even play when you will disconnect' I don't know if he's angry or not but I just said sorry and then DC'ed haha.

Another time but same life time,I played dota for years through out my high school season I got friends who plays well and we built a team just for fun we have my captain who'm I can't beat and it's making me curios and determined to beat him on mid SF so i started grinding on garena everyday 1v1 mid SF and im not boasting or anyting but I have gotten good like really good I beat my captain and anyone on our team on mid with SF but I played kinda not good on 5v5's.I have more to tell about my dota adventure throught my high school years but it's really kind of long so in short I stop playing dota for only short time then will come back playing again like that but at year 2011 I discovered dota2 but not so early I discovered it like after TI has happened? or maybe before TI? I don't remember because Im one of the people waiting for the beta codes giveaway so I can play Dota2 haha and then there's someone who gave me one he's a member of Mineski Events Team back then so I got my beta key Installed dota2 with our slow internet connection so I had to wait for many hours just to play the game;that time all i want is to play the game i don't care and don't usually read about the dota2 world or media so I don't remember about TI or any events then I just play the game my first hero back then I think WR? I don't remember exactly and Skeleton King looks awfully cute back then with his skill icons haha.and I think that was when im on my college year? yep,but still I played dota with my new school mates cause we never got bored of it we always play LAN games there are 3 of us who standsouts among others so we can't be allies on each games we played;but then i got bored of dota and started playing dota2 and one of my schoolmate joined my and play some dota2 until all of us in time played the game together,And we are Engineering Students btw we played a lot of dota sometimes we don't usually go to our classes and study that's when we failed out our subjects then stopped playing some dotes to make up our classes but ofcourse gamers can't live without playing their beloved game/s we came back playing after we passed that subjects we failed.after a year or two;1 of our friends dropped out of our course because yep he didn't manage his time with dota and study so there are only 5 of us left the other one fails an important subject on our 3rd year level and dropped out also our course so 4 of us now;the 4 of us now Is still playing some dotes and still friends for quite a long time now.

About our mmr adventure,it sucks haha despite doing good in LAN's playing with other people in dota2 we only have 3k-4k mmr and Im the only one who grind up to 4.5k that's my peak only sorry guys Im not a pro or something who has really high mmr.then ofcourse Im the only one who really likes to read about dota stuffs and all so after reading about MMR i discovered that not all good players who plays support and different roles gets high mmr,the one who always plays good and best cores will most likely get higher mmr back then I don't know about the system now yet.So i told them about it and some created new accounts some retains their account and just boosted it up because back then we can win streaks of playing dota2 WIN WIN WIN! ez ez ez but now adays we find it hard to win 1-2 page straight because players now is either TOXIC or is really Good that you lose the game.We find it hard these days but for me I would rather play agains Good players and lose rather than having a toxic team mate on my team and lose;because having those kind of players gets on with the teams mindset and most of the team will fall for it and will get triggered then lose the games but i can't blame them all of us has a monster inside us all.

So that's it for now guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random

Another Team Visa Issue for TI7

Dota after a month